MY FOODER PLAN
An app to stop counting calories and start living well
Official website myfooderplan.com
Brief: A tool for people who follow a diet to add a healthy menu that is easy to consult without turning into an endless task full of forms to fill out.
My role: UX/UI Freelance Designer
Tools I have used in this project:
- Research and functional analysis with Miro and Lucidchart
- Wireframing: Sketch
- Mockup: Sketch and Zeplin
- Visual design for the App Store and promotion: Photoshop and Illustrator
One of the worst enemies of a diet is improvisation. It’s necessary to organize and plan each meal, but sometimes implementing these routines is difficult in our busy lives.
People who follow a diet but find it difficult to organize themselves, spend all day thinking about the list of meals ahead of them or forget and fall into improvisation. They have a genuine interest not only in losing weight but in establishing healthy lifestyle habits, eating well and enjoying doing so.
By extension, the app is for real fooders and anyone who wants to organize themselves and have a personalized and well-structured meal routine to eat better and healthier.
- Sign up and login with social accounts and email.
- Personal profile where you can update your current weight and set an ideal weight goal.
- Meal list for the next 15 days with up to 7 meals a day.
- The possibility of programming alarms and reminders to prepare meals properly.
- A list of meals and the option for the user to add more.
Additional features for a second phase once the MVP is released:
- To be able to add the ingredients that each meal on our list has.
- Create an automatic shopping list based on what you have to eat every day.
Conclusions research and functional analysis
Build an app for:
- Easily consult your menu to know what you have to eat at all times.
- Update in a simple, fast, personalized and continuous way.
- Organize preparation time, forecast and meal times.
It is not a calorie counter but a tool that helps you have healthy habits and eat well.